Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 48
Photo of Dee Dee0596
dmarc reports
Can anyone explain in plain language what dmarc reports are?  Should we worry when we receive them?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Dee Dee0596
junk mail
Is it just my account, or are the junk mail ramping up again?  Two of my accounts are getting junk mail, king @forensicgenealogyservices....
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Drew N
How can we improve our blog?
I am merging a number of topics here to bring everything together.  If you agree with the ideas entered in the original post, then click ...
  • 56 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
Photo of Dee Dee0596
mailer-daemon message, legit?
Is this message legit? This message was created automatically by mail delivery software. You have more than 9 incoming messages ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Dee Dee0596
email not working
Keep getting server error messages all day. Email hangs up and won't send.  Hitting send or save gets a message asking if I want to leave...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Dee Dee0596
My email is not being delivered
Customers are telling me that my email to them is not being delivered.  Email account king@forensicgenealogyservices.com  It was happenin...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Dee Dee0596
email bouncing again
In the past few days I have been getting bounce message that my outgoing email has been stopped because the ?stmp? something or other has...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Dee Dee0596
email issues for last 3 weeks
Email on all 3 of my domains have had constant issues for the last three weeks. king@forensicgenealogyservices.com, info@texasredlowlines...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Dee Dee0596
Email is messing up again
I've been getting error messages and slow sends and saves for over a week now on all email accounts for my three domains.  Now my info@te...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Dee Dee0596
cannot edit my site
What the heck is going on now??? I cannot edit my site www.texasredlowlines.com.   I was able to delete some of the elements.  I edited a...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Dee Dee0596
can't send email
Can't send any email from king@forensicgenealogyservices.com History of error messages 1. 10-17-2016 02:01 PM GMT An error occurred insi...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Dee Dee0596
email issues
Drew, I want to alert you to email issues I've been having for a week on my king@forensicgenealogyservices.com account.  The email freeze...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Dee Dee0596
site builder isn't working
Drew, I tried updating the forensicgenealogyservices.com site last Friday. It wouldn't save changes, would freeze, etc., so gave up.  Tri...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Dee Dee0596
google analytics instructions
Yesterday when I tried to update my website, the old Homestead stats was gone and the Google analytics link was on the page. That link to...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Dee Dee0596
duplicate email
my king@forensicgenealogyservices.com email is being flooded with duplicates, been going on all day
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived