Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 43
Photo of Dee Dee0596
My email is not being delivered
Customers are telling me that my email to them is not being delivered.  Email account king@forensicgenealogyservices.com  It was happenin...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Drew N
How can we improve our blog?
I am merging a number of topics here to bring everything together.  If you agree with the ideas entered in the original post, then click ...
  • 55 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Dee Dee0596
email bouncing again
In the past few days I have been getting bounce message that my outgoing email has been stopped because the ?stmp? something or other has...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Richard3460
Difficulty sending email
Hi Drew, First, I want to state that as you "own" our emails, you can see my bulk list invitations to a party. I always fear this will ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Dee Dee0596
email issues for last 3 weeks
Email on all 3 of my domains have had constant issues for the last three weeks. king@forensicgenealogyservices.com, info@texasredlowlines...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Sherri3496
EMAIL NOT WORKING
My email is down.  It's our business email.  It says "Service is temporarily unavailable."  Help!!!
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Dee Dee0596
Email is messing up again
I've been getting error messages and slow sends and saves for over a week now on all email accounts for my three domains.  Now my info@te...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Dee Dee0596
cannot edit my site
What the heck is going on now??? I cannot edit my site www.texasredlowlines.com.   I was able to delete some of the elements.  I edited a...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Dee Dee0596
can't send email
Can't send any email from king@forensicgenealogyservices.com History of error messages 1. 10-17-2016 02:01 PM GMT An error occurred insi...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Drew N
Receiving duplicate emails 8/23/2016
We are aware that some customers are receiving the same email multiple times. Our engineers are working to resolve the issue as soon as p...
  • 3 me toos
  • 48 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Drew N
Please report incoming spam here
if you are repeatedly getting any spam messages, you can report them here. We will need you to copy and past the header of the email an...
  • 3 me toos
  • 92 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Dee Dee0596
email issues
Drew, I want to alert you to email issues I've been having for a week on my king@forensicgenealogyservices.com account.  The email freeze...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Dee Dee0596
site builder isn't working
Drew, I tried updating the forensicgenealogyservices.com site last Friday. It wouldn't save changes, would freeze, etc., so gave up.  Tri...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Dee Dee0596
google analytics instructions
Yesterday when I tried to update my website, the old Homestead stats was gone and the Google analytics link was on the page. That link to...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Dee Dee0596
duplicate email
my king@forensicgenealogyservices.com email is being flooded with duplicates, been going on all day
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Dee Dee0596
email is down
Cannot log in to info@texasredlowlines.com ; king@forensicgenealogyservices.com - or deedeeking@genealogyfinder.com   Keep getting error ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Dee Dee0596
email not working
Email is not working. Takes forever to log in. Error messages pop up every few seconds. Cannot save drafts. Cannot send.  Here are a coup...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Dee Dee0596
I cannot save a draft or send email!
 The timer just spins and spins and nothing ever happens.  I need to send reports to clients.  It's on my king@forensicgenealogyservices....
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Cristine7832
Email Down!?
Email will not open.  As of 2:38pm EST and still going, email will not open AT ALL!
  • 5 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Dee Dee0596
Undelivered email and bounce notices
I have email that is not being received again. Clients are phoning and sending postal mail because my email is not being delivered. I'm...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived