Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 22
Photo of Ellnave
Entire Site Adjusted In Size & Layout
Drew...I was reviewing a design sent to me and it had a tiny button at the top that said 133%.  The person told me to click on it to make...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Ellnave
E-Mails Completely Out Of Order
Logging on this morning, all e-mails are completely out of order.  First they started with 2013, then when I refreshed, they are all jumb...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Ellnave
No E-Mails Arriving
Drew...I'm not receiving any e-mails today and it's been half a business day already.  Can you look into this and let me know what's goin...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Ellnave
Sent E-Mails...Gone
The migration to Roundcube was today and had some phone assistance earlier.  Awaiting e-mail responses and just checked my "sent" e-mail ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Ellnave
E-Mail Folders Gone
All my e-mail folders have disappeared.  How do I get them back on my e-mail screen?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Ellnave
Roundcube Timing
Drew...when will the change to Roundcube be happening and will some directions be forthcoming?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Monique7138
contacts
With the old email tool I use to be able to start typing a person's email address in the "To" line and the email would pop up. Now nothin...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Ellnave
No E-Mails Received
Drew...I haven't received a single email in over six hours.  Can you troubleshoot and let me know what's going on?  Thanks.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Sally8340
contacts missing
I have no contacts in my address book after the transition. I thought by adding a "Me too" designation on a previous post would help, but...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Nora
Can Not Log Into Email via PC
Keep getting this error message whenever I try to log in via my computer. "Error: The maximum number of sessions is exceeded for your ac...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Webmaster3656
Email not working
There are several email servers that are blacklisted prohibiting email to be delivered. Why does your chat support say to check here "We ...
  • 28 me toos
  • 40 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived