Conversations

Photo of David8429
Cloudflare Settings
I have recently set up two new sites on Cloudflare to make them secure. They are both still showing as 'not secure'. Both domains have be...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gary9589
Google maps just stopped working
Google Maps just stopped working on my site. Instead it is darkened and I get a Google error message for the developer. Please see at htt...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of David8429
Adding Page Protection
I am using Authpro to manage Subscriptions and Page Protection on a site I am putting together in Website Builder.. The code for Page Pro...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of David8429
Pointing Domain From Another Server
I have just created a site (www.scenicrimmotorsports.com) and have applied a new domain to it. I need to point an existing domain (www.s...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of David8429
can i put a guestbook on a website builder site
I am moving one of my sites from the old Sitebuilder to the new Website Builder. I want to include the Guestbook from the original site i...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Drew N
Why can't I access Sitebuilder desktop?
We are currently migrating accounts to a new, faster and more secure data center. Some customers are unable to access Sitebuilder desktop...
  • 58 me toos
  • 98 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of David8429
I Can't Log Into Sitebuilder
I am unable to log into Sitebuilder!It says my Username/Password is incorrect!!!!I have been able to Log In to my account, hence I am abl...
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of David8429
Failed Domain Regisration
I am trying to register the domain www.narrabridirtbike.com but get a 'registration failed' message. I rang the Help Desk last week (Ca...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived