Conversations

Conversations 41 - 60 of 162
Photo of david2953
Moving a site for Bing to see
When I look in Bing Webmaster it appears Bing is still looking at my old site.  The old site used the same domain name and has been down ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Bob7096
Need help!
Here is what I would like to do. Our Congregation is going to start video taping our Services, what I would like to do is create a page w...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of david2953
Sitemap for WebsiteBuilder
When converting from SiteBuilder to WebsiteBuilder is it necessary to have a Site Map created from a third party company like https://www...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of david2953
Page Contents Message
I noticed this morning that the following message now appears at the top of each page.
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of david2953
SSL Certifiicate for WebsiteBuilder
Having a secure website is becoming more and more important to Google and is starting to become a contributing factor in page ranking.  D...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Andrew6573
Seo Advice?
Hello, I have been working with Homestead websites for quite some time now. Figuring out how to rank on the first page of google hasn't b...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of david2953
Developers road map
Is it possible for the developers to share with the users a product roadmap of planned enhancements for WebsiteBuilder?  Personally, I lo...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of david2953
Lag on Homepage
I just published our new responsive site and notice that when you first visit the home page it starts out as shown in the picture at the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Archived