Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 113
Photo of david2953
Pop up add
Does Websitebuilder support interstitials marketing, for example, a pop-up ad? Another emerging format is a full-page ad that interrupts ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of david2953
Skeleton load
Can we get an update?  Since removing the SEO Gears tracking code from our site the frequency of occurrence is greatly reduced, however i...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of david2953
User search functionality
Is there a way for a site visitor to be able to search a Websitebuilder site for a specific page.  For example, I would like a visitor to...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of david2953
https security
Google is starting to put increased emphasis on enhancing the user's experience.  Part of that is security and favorable ranking of sites...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Jonathan T.
Social Media Icons
It would be great if they can add yelp to the social media icon list. Also add some more icons to choose from!
  • 3 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of david2953
Websites Down Error 500
I am unable to access our site either from the net or via WebsiteBuilder.  The system is returning an Error 504 Gateway Time-out
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of david2953
Skeleton page load
Can we get an update on where things stand with correcting the issue of pages loading as the example below?  I would like to start promot...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of susan2829
Skeletonizing Sites
Drew I know you closed the previous post concerning the sites that are skeletonizing (for lack of a better word) when they first open, bu...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived