Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 68
Photo of david2953
Pop up add
Does Websitebuilder support interstitials marketing, for example, a pop-up ad? Another emerging format is a full-page ad that interrupts ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of david2953
Skeleton load
Can we get an update?  Since removing the SEO Gears tracking code from our site the frequency of occurrence is greatly reduced, however i...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of david2953
User search functionality
Is there a way for a site visitor to be able to search a Websitebuilder site for a specific page.  For example, I would like a visitor to...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of david2953
https security
Google is starting to put increased emphasis on enhancing the user's experience.  Part of that is security and favorable ranking of sites...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of david2953
Skeleton page load
Can we get an update on where things stand with correcting the issue of pages loading as the example below?  I would like to start promot...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of david2953
Moving a site for Bing to see
When I look in Bing Webmaster it appears Bing is still looking at my old site.  The old site used the same domain name and has been down ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of david2953
Sitemap for WebsiteBuilder
When converting from SiteBuilder to WebsiteBuilder is it necessary to have a Site Map created from a third party company like https://www...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of david2953
SSL Certifiicate for WebsiteBuilder
Having a secure website is becoming more and more important to Google and is starting to become a contributing factor in page ranking.  D...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived