Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 152
Photo of Drew N
Email box quota upgrades now available
At this time we are pleased to offer different email box quota options. You are welcome to post here or call support to assist with upgra...
  • 4 me toos
  • 59 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Chris Folmer
Promote Your Website on Pinterest!
Let us promote your website on Pinterest! Please respond with your domain or site name and we will show your website off to the world....
  • 5 me toos
  • 203 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Homestead FAQ
Site Spotlight - http://www.csthousing.com/
https://www.csthousing.com/ 1.    Can you provide a description of your business? CSTH provides quality affordable furnished housing,...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Article
Photo of Mark1684
New Laws about the Cookies for Europe
Do you have anything that we can post on our website to deal with the new law about the cookies? Many Europeans use our site and we need ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Thomas9351
Paypal Security Upgrade will render paypal buttons on sitebuilder non-compliant and they will no longer work
We received the message below from Paypal.  Our homestead site built with SiteBuilder and relies on paypal buttons from that site.  This ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Jcas220171
Google Translate does not work
I am trying to have Google Translate the pages on my website. The embedded App ICON appears, but nothing happens. I have followed the ins...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Cristine7832
emails not being received
My emails are NOT being received by customers.  Several customers at aol, yahoo, gmail are NOT getting our emails.  Sent at normal priori...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of david2953
Pop up add
Does Websitebuilder support interstitials marketing, for example, a pop-up ad? Another emerging format is a full-page ad that interrupts ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Ken Scarisbrick
SEO Website Builder
How to handle SEO in Website Builder
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of david2953
Site changes not showing up in mobile view both before and after publishing
I added a new element to one of the pages on our site.  The new element shows up fine when viewed in desktop mode but it is incomplete wh...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Chris9985
guest book
Is there a Guest Book available in the new web site editor? Can't find it if there is.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of S
HTTPS vs. HTTP
There have been several posts regarding HTTPS and this is a subject I am trying to follow the progress (or future of) however the posts a...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Tom9124
New WebsiteBuilder - Changing Templates - Retaining Data ?
When the new WebsiteBuilder was rolled out if you changed an existing WebsiteBuilder template you essentially started over - all prior in...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Maria5631
Emails
Hello I'm not receiving all my emails.  - jobs email address.
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Tedia3946
Migrate to https?????
Google sent a message saying there will be an error displaying soon for any form on a page that doesn't use https. Within my homestead b...
  • 4 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of david2953
Website is down. I've tried connecting on multiple computers and verified my network connection is fine
504 Gateway timeout
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of david2953
Website is down. I've tried connecting on multiple computers and verified my network connection is fine
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of david2953
Skeleton load
Can we get an update?  Since removing the SEO Gears tracking code from our site the frequency of occurrence is greatly reduced, however i...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of david2953
User search functionality
Is there a way for a site visitor to be able to search a Websitebuilder site for a specific page.  For example, I would like a visitor to...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Astrid5957
How do I add a sitemap on WebsiteBuilder for Google?
How do I add a sitemap on WebsiteBuilder for Google? I am familiar with adding them to SiteBuilder Plus, but can find no information on t...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived