Conversations

Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I create a new site?
1) Log in to your Homestead account. Click on the Websites Manager page., then click on Add New Website. Note: If you do not see Add new ...
  • 50 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dan2539
Where to download websitebuilder?
I've been using Sitebuilder Plus for the past few years and I just found out about Websitebuilder, but can't find any information on gett...
  • Dan2539, 7 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Dan2539
How to delete a page that isn't shown in File Manager?
I just made my site secure, and in testing with HTTPS Checker, it flags a page with errors, but the page is not part of my current site. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Randy2914
How do I get rid of the Google Analytics and back to the old stats?
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Dan2539
Class Action Lawsuit
I would like to gauge the interest of Homestead users in a class action lawsuit against Homestead for failing to deliver services as prom...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Dan2539
Why is Homestead so Sloooooooow?
Is this seriously considered a modern website host?  It takes minutes to load a page on my site, and hours to edit it. It's not my ISP be...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Dan2539
File manager won't upload html file
I'm trying to upload an html file to the file manager.  The dialog box opens with a status bar showing the progress of the upload, then i...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Dan2539
Can't save or publish using Sitebuilder Plus
I can open and edit in Sitebuilder Plus, but it won't save or publish anything.  When I press the save button I just get a spinning circl...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Dan2539
Can I use a design program and upload the pages to Homestead?
I'm feeling the limitations of Sitebuilder Plus and was wondering if it is possible to use a different website design program to create m...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Dan2539
How do I create a viewport?
I'm using Google Webmaster Tools to try to improve my site's ranking, but now I'm told I need to create a viewport so my site detects and...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Dan2539
Is it posible to create two versions of my website, one from computer monitors and one from mobile devices?
I've tried using the "create your free mobile website" button and was not satisfied with the options, but I'd like to have a link people ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Dan2539
How to change the order of blog posts?
I'm starting a new blog and would like the posts to be read in a certain order, but when I add posts the ones I would like to be read fir...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
Photo of Dan2539
Is this a problem - referrer make money online?
Lately I have noticed in my site stats that a have a lot of overseas visits referred by http://make-money-online.7makemoneyonline.com/  I...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Dan2539
How to get my webpages to be published with my domain in the address?
My pages are still being published with the sub-domain dandamico.homestead.com/ address instead of my domain, dandamico.com/.  How can I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Adam9426
Not Happy at All with Site Builder Plus
OK, Here Goes, I have been with Homestead for 9+ years and have not had a problem except for the first 2 growing years and boy did we ha...
  • 4 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived