Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 79
Photo of Drew N
Can I get feedback on my Sitebuilder site please?
If you would like to have your website reviewed use theReply to post your domain name.  Weencourage everyone to post comments to help im...
  • 555 me toos
  • 230 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Chris Folmer
Promote Your Website on Pinterest!
Let us promote your website on Pinterest! Please respond with your domain or site name and we will show your website off to the world....
  • 4 me toos
  • 195 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Cristine7832
emails not being received
My emails are NOT being received by customers.  Several customers at aol, yahoo, gmail are NOT getting our emails.  Sent at normal priori...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I reset my email password?
I can't remember the password I setup for my email account. How to I reset my email password?
  • 84 me toos
  • 84 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Cristine7832
Stats Not Working..............AGAIN!
Error loading input file: The download of the specified resource has failed. Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d' Type mis...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Cristine7832
Stats Problem
Why is Homestead stats and Google analytic's stats so different.  Why can't Homestead get it together and report the proper stats.  Googl...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Nora
Email completely down. Anyone Else?
Can not get email on pc or phone I get this message on pc  This site can’t be reachedThe connection was reset.Try: Reloading the page Che...
  • 5 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of alexander3752
Email Issues: Being Investigated
We are aware of some Homestead users not able to access their webmail. Please know that we are looking into this and will try to get this...
  • 4 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Elisa9404
NO E-MAIL ACCESS
In the middle of reviewing emails, there was a "network error" and the window/information was no longer responsive. Tried to close out an...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Evangelist Anita
email access not working help!
Email not working for past 2 hours at least! Been logging in at several different computers but to no avail.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of John6791
Email is essential to our business. Please give us an update! What is your eta for repair?
No email for anyone in our company on any platform.  Cannot email you to let you know.  I see you have been informed so please inform us ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Don0002
I have no service for the last two hours
"Cannot send mail, the connection to the outgoing server "smtp.homestesd.com" failed. I get this message on two iphones. both of my compu...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Pedro A5159
Server down again
For more than two hours all e-mails from your server not working. Report errors 0x800CCC0E, 0x800CCC0F. Please help!
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Drew N
What does invalid credentials mean when trying to log in to my email?
This error means that your password is incorrect.  Please use the link below to reset your email password.There are a number of reasons t...
  • 19 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Jerry9678
Browser security flagged site statistics site as unsecured due to expired certificate(Resolved)
FYI:  Web browser, Mozilla, flagged the homestead stats page as unsafe, warning that I would be sending information over an unsecured con...
  • 9 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of monsterperformancecenter1164
Email says "Error: 503 - Service Temporarily Unavailable" when I am trying to log in from desktop
I am trying to log into my email from a desktop (I have logged in many times from this desktop) - today I get the error "Error: 503 - Ser...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of David8832
Unable to login to Hmail
I am unable to login to Hmail this morning it says login name or password incorrect - they are not
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Todd H
02/03/2016 Network Issues connecting to Customer Sites
6:05 AM MST: We are investigating reports of some customer sites being offline. We are aware and are actively investigating the cause and...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Kathy Wildman
e-mail login failed
I was booted out of my e-mail account and when I tried to log in again the screen wiggles and said I was using the wrong information even...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Todd H
01/13/2016 Webmail Login Issue
UPDATE 11:05 AM MST: While the webmail issue clears up, we are still receiving reports of failed login attempts. If you are still having ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived