Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 26
Photo of christina Mackey
My store on my craft site
1)You guys added my store page to my site yet you can not see it on my site, how do I fix. 2) How do I get my store page that you put ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Billing
Is the business Directory that you do free and the same as U S Directory. If It is I got billed from them when I first did my account. so...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
new debit card info in
I added my new card for billing, how do I know that it registered. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Some Questions
How come I have been okayed for store but can not see it on web site. Have you got reviews streighted out so we can use them. How do I kn...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
A mess
I was working on my web site www.mackeyshomemadecrafts.com and had all of my pages in my box and my picture for every page and now it is ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
No answer
sent in a question for 2 days and no one has answered me
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
frredback and a mess up
I seen a place where you guys check site and give feed back on ways to improve site may I have that link for my proofreading site. I also...
  • christina Mackey, 6 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
banking problem
had to get new debit card through bank someone was taking money from my account so I will not be able to pay for anything that is due unt...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Need to talk to drew Again
was talking to an employee about up grading due to an email that I got . the employee checked on the email to make sure it was legit his ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
add a domain
i have another domain that i used for my crocheting. if i add this domain will it stay the way i already have it set up. it is a totally ...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Archived