Conversations

Photo of Christian5154
How can I tell if I have Sitebuilder Plus or Sitebuilder
Hi All, I want to make my site secure. (https://)  I'm trying to learn how to do this.  I saw that Homestead instructions say dont u...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Christian5154
How come after customer makes a purchase it doesn't redirecting from paypal?
Hi,After a customer makes a purchase from our website using the PayPal buttons on our site it is supposed to redirect back to a our site,...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Christian5154
Why did my PayPal buttons turn to a plain yellow color?
Hi, My PayPal buttons have always been the normal 3d ish type of yellow PayPal button for yrs. All of a sudden they all changed to a fla...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Christian5154
When try to open Sitebuilder an box comes up the says "Hang on while Windows report the problem to Microsoft"
When try to open Sitebuilder an box comes up the says "Hang on while Windows report the problem to Microsoft" also another box says "site...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Christian5154
Updating Email
Hi, Went in mange my email and updated to 10GB storage for $3 and change to the Suite email because it said its was better for small bus...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Christian5154
Updated email to 10GB Problem
Hi, I updated my email from 500mb to 10GB and email to suite but it still shows 500mb in the email quota. I have reloaded it several tim...
  • Christian5154, 1 year ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of William S
Sitebuilder Desktop local/published files deleted message UPDATE
Hello all, We are currently aware of the issue where you get a warning popup in Sitebuilder Desktop asking about deleting your local fil...
  • 39 me toos
  • 90 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Drew N
Email related change will require some of our customers to make some DNS changes
This change will only affect some users that point their domain to Homestead by A record and CNAME, OR you point your website from a Home...
  • 3 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Christian5154
This element is no longer available.Why? Help please!
Hi, This element is no longer available. This comes up in the site map area. It just started doing this on my work computer, it did ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived