Conversations

Photo of Chana5044
I'd like to add a hidden page
I would like to add a hidden page to my website. I would send certain people a link to the page which would enable them to reserve FREE t...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Chana5044
Bar Code Scanning
I'd love for someone to be able to scan a bar code on my business card with their cell phones and have them linked to my website. Is that...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of maxxsherman401104
What is Semalt?
I received multiple searches to my sight from the same http and 7 different countries. Was this an attempt to break into my website? ht...
  • 15 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Chana5044
Baidu, China?
Why do I consistently get hits from Baidu, China on all of my websites? It's totally throwing off any analysis of traffic to my business....
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Chana5044
Baidu?
When I try and track who's visiting my website I keep getting hits from Baidu. I don't even know where that is, and it's obviously not le...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Chana5044
Domain registry - What?
I have been trying for weeks to "validate" my new domain. But the email I'm supposed to be sent by Homestead in order to do it never come...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Chana5044
Can't customize different pages
I keep getting this message: Changes to text will appear on all your pages. It doesn't make sense to have different pages with the same t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Webmaster3656
Email not working
There are several email servers that are blacklisted prohibiting email to be delivered. Why does your chat support say to check here "We ...
  • 28 me toos
  • 40 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived