Conversations

Photo of pastorandmrs0044
How to cancel some services, but not all?
Hello, I am trying to cancel some of the services I get through Homestead, but not all of them. I only see the option to Cancel All Servi...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Mark5601
how do I hide website design and keep for future use
Can I un-publish a website to list a different website of the same company without deleting the first design?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Diane or Jerry4985
Pop up blocker
How do I disable the pop up blocker so that I can continue using my site builder manager?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of John9112
I tried to post a new site and this is what was said, "Your domain registration was unsuccessful". the contact us page will NOT come up
Help it says... "Your domain registration was unsuccessful". the contact us page will NOT come up. I really need this site up and running...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of tracyalbers8600
I recently created a 2nd website on Homstead -exisitng domains not working
I recently created a 2nd website on Homestead at www.alberslawtoledo.com.  I went to the domains manager to point my existing domains at ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of ignorantart0795
all files are up to date...
I have not been able to access my site for editing for a couple of days now. I am not pleased. This is a pivotal time for the raffle I am...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of terry8139
No help from HS support for domain transfer
I'm still waiting for a message from tucows about my domain transfer from godaddy - godaddy has confirmed that all is done on their side ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Elizabeth6965
YIKES! My page disappeared
While editing my "Venues & Events" page, it disappeared. Can you help?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Jane6591
How do I change my jpg file to a pdf file?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Brenda6596
Google and GoDaddy is advertising selling "yoursitename.clothing" There is not an option in the drop down menu here. Can I get it here ?
Google and GoDaddy is advertising selling "yoursitename.clothing" They want 39.00 per year. I tried to buy mine here but that is not an...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived