Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 48
Photo of Bill5099
junk email
I've been getting a fair amount of emails that are being put into the "junk" folder all of a sudden. Rarely happens-even for real spam. H...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Drew N
Email upgrade to Roundcube
We want to let you know about a change that will affect the way you use your Homestead email.  Your webmail software is being upgraded f...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Bill5099
web site down! email down!
web site and email are both down. please advise. seems like it might be exclusive to west coast. not sure. 
  • 3 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Irene0318
email issues?
Having trouble with receiving/sending email. Checked the webmail as well so it is not just my outlook or K-9. Are there some system issue...
  • 9 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Bill5099
Can't Log In To Email
Trying to Log In to email. Is the system down? Keeps telling me "Login failed. Please check your user name and password and try again." I...
  • Bill5099, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Bill5099
Homestead no longer secure?
this morning i went to login to my account and Chrome says the site is no longer secure. that is, the "https" has a red bar through it. s...
  • Bill5099, 4 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Dee Dee0596
Email is down
All three of my different domain's email are down - all receiving a "not found" message when I try to log in.  king@forensicgenealogyser...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of William S
Email Maintenance
We are performing scheduled maintenance on our webmail and services may be interrupted. We apologize for the inconvenience and any downti...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived