Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 24
Photo of Barrie1596
Website Builder and Windows 10
My current websites are built on SiteBuilder on Windows 7. I am setting up a new desktop computer with Windows 10 64-bit, will I still be...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Barrie1596
Webpage security
I have a webpage that is an Enrollment Contract for my online program. It includes requesting details of the credit card number, expiry d...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Barrie1596
websitebuilder
I currently use desktop Sitebuilder How do I start to use Website Builder to convert my existing sites over to it? I have a new domain re...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Barrie1596
domain problem
I set up a new domain as follows: algonquintravelschool.com but have received this response:Your domain transfer was unsuccessful. Contac...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Barrie1596
Print truncation
I want to print this website,  http://cnihddhmay2019.homestead.com/index.html but only the top left appears, and not the full width or le...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Barrie1596
My Enrollment Form has a problem
I have a page in my website for prospects to enrol in my program.The page is not now coming to me, but with this message, how do I access...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Barrie1596
Mobile App
I have students in the Phillipines, where virtually all have mobiles, and very few have desktop or laptop computers. My client asks if I...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Barrie1596
View published website offline
I create and publish websites for my student's courses.They often ask if they can browse them offline, if internet is not available at an...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
  • Archived