Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 40
Photo of Homestead FAQ
Can I secure my Homestead Website with HTTPS?
If you have a Simplestore using Sitebuilder Plus, read this topic before proceeding. Important: When we update the nameservers, it is po...
  • 35 me toos
  • 75 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Audrey1969
Having problems editing my website bedford u3a .org
It usually allows a few updates and then repeatedly goes to 'Wait'. I have gone for option 'Close' and reloaded so many times now. I have...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of christiancounsel4130229
how do I change to website builder?
I currently have sitebuilder, for my web page and i want to add a blog page, but can only find the instructions for website builder, how ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Errol2962
Website down can't even get in to redo my site is everyone else website down are is it just mine??
Website is down the whole domain I need help asap. www.newbeginningword.com
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Norman0033
call button
I want the button to be a call button so calling from mobile device is easier than dialing my number
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Jill5097
unable to publish new images on page
an old image shows rather than the new one when i publish it why????
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Bob King
One photo loads slower than the others, and flashes the alt text before loading
Dear God!  I'm FINALLY able to post a question here and ask for help, after being given an infinite runaround for the last several days. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Sjoerd7238
Deleting site
Hello, I would like to delete my site < bonairesalt > It is connected to three domain names which I KEEP!! Please disconnect and delete t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Tonda4861
Chosen background color not saving after clicking preview
Every time I change the color of my page, the color is not the same when I click Preview. I want it to be blue and it changes to brown. 
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Brian0790
can create a mobile website?
I signed up for duda for life, but their alt text doesn't work in the photo gallery Can I create a mobile website using homestead?
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Donna Mann
How to Link to a page not connected to navigation menu
I would like to link to a page not connected to navigation menu, but created in SiteBuilder Plus (Mac) and be able to access it independe...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Audrey1969
anyone else having problems with loading page and publishing today?
Pages not loading or showing half a page. Pages where I have managed to load and edit, then keeps showing Wait or exit.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Audrey1969
How do I Unfollow all conversations
Help, I opted to follow one Sitebuilder plus conversation and am being inundated by numerous emails. From everyone's problems. How do I u...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Audrey1969
Drew can you help with deletion. I have begun a massive deletion excercise to try to make my site work better ie Publish!
I have started to look at the oldest pages to delete . I have found pages called travellibraryphotos 3,4.5 but they do not exist in my dr...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Nancy4119
I cannot load pictures to my website and there is NO SUPPORT today
I cannot load pictures to my website and there is NO SUPPORT today? Who needs to have a functioning website in DECEMBER for CHRISTMAS SA...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Michael0550
Is it possible to download to a computer old pages of a website for archival reasons?
The Geological Association for whom I manage the  website would like to have the photos etc that are on some of the pages available for t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Audrey1969
Will not publish i Firefox, changed to Chrome, will not publish unless I allow Pop Ups
I looked on community advice and saw Mike recommended a change to Chrome where there were publishing problems, did that, then I was requi...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of hoffmanstoys3447
(Error Code: 0x40)
Oops! Your upload failed due to a network or server issue. Try uploading again, and if it still doesn't work, call us at: 1-800-710-1998 ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Michael0053
Can Not Upload Photos
I can not upload photos.  Keep getting this message.  How long till this issue is fixed?  Like usual I called the number, but nobody answ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of ricwi2731
Pop blocker how do I take care of this so I can Publish my website
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived