Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 41
Photo of artisticworkshop8342
Issues with linking text and images
Since yesterday I have some problems keeping links there where they should be. There is a page with all my  images. Each image is with a...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Ugly Simple Store
I'm trying to "build" a Simple Store. How can I customize that ugly thing. I found some example on the net, see that link: http://samples...
  • artisticworkshop8342, 5 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
How can I preview my Simple Store
I like to preview my settings in the Simple Store.I like to see how the image looks and like to add something because of international sh...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Good software
If you are looking for  a good free anti virus software, than try Zonealarm.I have it on my computer. I got rid of Comodo , it was a p.. ...
  • artisticworkshop8342, 5 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Windows 8.1 Problem ?
When I work on my laptop everything looks fine in the site builder ( 3) . The website " www.phonepouches.com  (not published ) is 1580 px...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Website Goodies
Here are some free  goodies for your website. http://www.fg-a.com/ There are backgrounds ,email and shopping cart icons ,clipart ... No...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Archived
New name for Homestead Server
I think " Server" is not the right name. What you think about " Slow Cooker" ? Nothing is working right now in the Site Builder. I think ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Do we have again a little server issue
Ok, I need a couple minutes to write down without using the f....word, I'm not talking about the word "flurries". 1) my " Contact-Us" ba...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived