Conversations

Photo of Angie6655
I need account help asap. From Homestead
My account is way out of wack for what I need.  I asked for help sometime ago, but not much has changed.  I need to fix this today. 
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Angie6655
I tried to forward my email to my gmail account. It did not work. I took off the forward and now my email will not work at all.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Drew N
How do I forward my email to another account?
Email forwarding is not recommended. If you have multiple email addresses that you check regularly, you are better off using an email cli...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Angie6655
I have bigcommerce on my account andhaven't used it in a long time. I would like to cancel just the store. Can someone help me?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Angie6655
I registered 2 new domains on Friday. They both show up under manage domains...
the second domain I registered does not show up in any where else.  Under manage domains, the domain is listed and is associated with ano...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Angie6655
as of last night... I cannot send emails through my outlook.
 I keep getting the message to enter my user name and password.  Every time I enter and click ok, the box comes back.  I can receive, can...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Angie6655
Someone hacked my email address...
and is sending emails to my employee as if it is me.  They are asking for money transfers from my assistant
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Angie6655
page is not showing up for me to edit
the page shows up on my website and in the website manager list but the content is blank for me to edit???!!!
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived