Conversations

Photo of david2953
Skeleton page load
Can we get an update on where things stand with correcting the issue of pages loading as the example below?  I would like to start promot...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Drew N
Are Carousels Bad for SEO?
Carousels, or image sliders, are a feature of many business websites. Often they appear on the homepage occupying a significant amou...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Article
Photo of George7467
Can Homestead please create a tool for Sliders or Slideshows with transitions?
Why doesn't Homestead make it EASY to add an image slider to a website? Note: This topic was created from a reply on the WOW Slider s...
  • 127 me toos
  • 47 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
Photo of david2953
Old SiteBuilder site still showing up in Bing Webmaster crawl report
Earlier this week I verified our new WebsiteBuilder site with Bing Webmaster.  Today I checked their crawl report and it still shows our ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Andrew6573
Reviews on the new Site Builder?
Would like peoples reviews on the new site builder. If you have used the new builder and published please share your review on it. Please...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of Andrew6573
What happend to the blank templates in the new site builder?
On the new site builder, there were "blank" templates. The weren't exactly blank but kind of mock up templates that you could go in and d...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Andrew6573
Seo Advice?
Hello, I have been working with Homestead websites for quite some time now. Figuring out how to rank on the first page of google hasn't b...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Andrew6573
Hello, how do I add google analytics to the new site builder?
Hello, how do I add google analytics so I can verify in google webmaster tools on the new site builder?
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Andrew6573
Integrating Reviews?
Hello, is it possible to integrate customer reviews into my homestead site from say my reviews on facebook?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Andrew6573
Multiple sites or one site approach? Help and input needed
Hello, I would like some input on a question I have. You could say this is more of a marketing/seo type question for ranking on search en...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Andrew6573
Can I duplicate an existing site with the new site builder?
Hello, with the old site builder you were able to duplicate an existing website. Can I duplicate an existing website with the new version...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived