Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 33
Photo of andre1708
How come some pictures are displayed upside down on Apple mobile phones and are ok on Android and Windows
Some pictures on my websites appeared up side down on Apple mobile phones but they are correct on Windows or Android mobile phone
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of andre1708
How to paste text from an external source with format and links
Everytime I want to paste text from another source, it opens a window into which I have to paste the text.  Unfortunately, it looses all ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of andre1708
HJow to setup paypal for non profit org selling member cards and receive donations
We have a lake Association.  We want to sell membership cards and receive donations for fish stocking.  We need to collect information on...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Todd H
Reports of issues loading into Sitebuilder Plus
We have received reports that some may be having problems loading into Sitebuilder Plus. We have reported this to our engineering and ar...
  • 2 me toos
  • 36 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of andre1708
I receive a Site error message and sitebuilder does not open my page for editing
I sign in ok.  When I click on Edit site I get a blank page titled Site Error
  • 9 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of andre1708
My website is not in the list of my sites anymore
gatineau40plus.homestead.com has dissappeared from my Sitebuilder list.  However it is online because I can launch it by entering the URL...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of andre1708
Link Graphis category has dissapeared from the Navigation menu style
I have created many Navigation menus in the past using different Link Graphics.  Yesterday, I decided to try Something else in one of my ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of andre1708
Updating difficulties and problems in text boxes
Changing fonts, format, deleting, adding and modifying in a text box has all sorts of problems.  Especially when I use paragraph levellin...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of andre1708
Sitebuilder keeps freezing on me
Sitebuilder keeps freezing while uploading files.  I have to reboot the application every time.  What is going on?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Clairice2888
Problem with adding links to text box
When I add more than one link to a text box, all links will change to the first link's web address. Which means I must have multiple text...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of andre1708
Accented characters not allowed in file names is a recurrent problem and pain in the butt
File names do not accept accented characters.  Everytime I upload a file that containts an accented character (lots of accented character...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of John9568
Cannot Deselect individual elements after "Selecting All"
On the desktop version of Sitebuilder, after clicking "select all", you could deselect individual elements by holding down control and cl...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
Photo of andre1708
How come a site navigation menu does not display in a password protected page?
I have a password protected page in which I have inserted a site navigation menu.  For an unknown reason the menu don't show up but the o...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of andre1708
Why my site does not show up at all on google but does come up first on Bing?
My website name is www.curlingvg..ca.  When I launch a search for curlingvg on Google, I get pages of results but none for this site.  Wh...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Kristen8452
Synching Files
Synching Files- On log-in, the system asked me to choose to synch local/published files. After several clicks, my site is now merged with...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Robert3195
Problems persist. Help!
Things were working fine for the past few days, but then this morning I experience the same problem of having to sync hundreds of files. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of andre1708
Is it possible to publish/replace a Homestead file without going thru Sitebuilder?
I need to update a file that I have on my website on a daily basis.  It would be much simpler if I could just publish/replace the file wi...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of andre1708
How can I find my post?
I have posted many questions on the Help community.  Tracing them back is a nightmare.  There is no button on the main menu that allows t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of andre1708
My site is not found on Google search. Why?
The only way my site is found on Google search is by typing the site name.  I have entered keywords on many pages including the Index pag...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of andre1708
Style of Site navigation menu Style does not have the Button option anymore. Why?
I have Navigation menu using Buttons as style.  I want to add another similar one beside it but when I go in Style, it does not have the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived