Conversations

Photo of Anastasis9098
Cancel Account
Hello, I am trying to close my account, but the 'Yes, Cancel My Account' button doesn't work. Any ideas? Thank you
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Drew N
Reports of customer sites down 9/29/2017
We are aware of reports that some customer sites are experiencing intermittent down time. The DNS service used for Homestead sites is exp...
  • 1 me too
  • 27 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Anastasis9098
My Website is down
my website www.thephotobooth.gr is down. Any ideas? When the issue will be fixed?
  • Anastasis9098, 1 year ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Paul1439
Website Down
My Website www.dukesmeadowspark.com cannot be found on any browser and homestead emails associated with the site are down aswell
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Drew N
Can I increase the size of my mail box?
Unfortunately, at this time there is no way to increase the limits on your mail box. You can store up to 500MB and a total of 10,000 mes...
  • 5 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Anastasis9098
email issues
Today after the changes in the mail server we do not receive any email for thephotobooth.gr domain. All emails been returned to the sende...
  • Anastasis9098, 5 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Anastasis9098
Huge amount of junk email
Hi, Today in one of our email accounts 'mirco@thephotobooth.gr' we are receiving a huge amount of junk emails. Any ideas how to resolv...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Anastasis9098
Please fix the email issue
Please guys fix the email issue ... today we cannot send, yesterday we couldn't received.. for more than 3 weeks now our business is with...
  • Anastasis9098, 5 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged