Conversations

Photo of Amy6613
Master page
Is it possible to select a Master Page element and have it only appear on one page?  I have looked around for a way to do this but cannot...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Amy6613
.club domain?
Will homestead allow a .club domain?  I know I had an issue before with a URL that was not one of the more common ones, so wanted to make...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Amy6613
Store for Website
Hello, I am considering adding a store to my website and was wondering if there were any sample sites I could view to see a preview of ho...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Amy6613
Unpublish
Despite repeated attempts, I have not been successful at unpublishing this site.  I really appreciate your help.  http://vvoc.homestead.c...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Amy6613
Is it possible to add/create a website where visitors would be able to log in to the site? 
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Amy6613
Website view issue
I hope I can adequately explain this question.   When on other sites, I realize changing the window size/view shrinks the entire view, wh...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Amy6613
.Club extension?
How can I use the domain I own with a .club extension since it isn't listed in the domain options? Thanks for your help :)
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Amy6613
Removing Captcha
How can I remove the Captcha option so it does not show on my contact form? Thanks in advance Amy
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Amy6613
Mobile Site Question
Mobile view of my website looks great in the preview version, but on my phone the spacing and centering is off among other issues.   I ha...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Amy6613
Mobile Site issues
First time using the new editor and I have created two websites.   I assumed that when creating these, the desktop version and mobile ver...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived