Conversations

Photo of Brian4612
Websitebuilder
With the launch of the new Websitebuilder, we are all, Old Hands to Newbies, starting a new learning curve. The guys at Homestead have po...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of Alannah3334
Website Builder Questions
Hi Folks,Would appreciate any help you can give regarding the following questions about the new builder.1)  Can the background be changed...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Alannah3334
Billing Question
Hi Drew, Just checked my account and found that the increase is more than the stated $2/mo. My total biennial package renewal was $446.9...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of William S
502 Errors 2/11/15
We were having reports of customers getting a 502 error when editing and viewing SimpleStores and Blogs. Contact forms and contact butto...
  • 14 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Alannah3334
Sitebuilder Hacked
I just logged into my sitebuilder to update my site and found all sorts of weird stuff on my pages, that I never put there. I logged out,...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Alannah3334
Multiple Websites with BigCommerce
I am trying a trial period with Big Commerce and am wondering if I set up my site and store on that platform and then cancel the current ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Alannah3334
Any ETA for a Simplestore upgrade?
Just wondering if there is anything in the pipeline for upgrades to the Simplestore, eg: expanded sales tax options; integration of tax t...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Alannah3334
Cancel Simplestore Temporarily?
Hi Mike, Just a quick question, no rush. I have the Simplestore on my account but am not currently using it due to needing many destin...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of NEIL2946
Index Page Problem
When I run SEO Profiler against my web site I get the following alert, (The page has the same or almost the same content as another page ...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Alannah3334
Simplestore and Sales Tax
Is it possible to get Simplestore to pass sales tax through to PayPal? I need to charge area specific sales tax and while Simplestore wil...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Alannah3334
Simplestore and Sales Tax again
Hi Drew, Any updates on Simplestore allowing Paypal to apply sales tax? We talked a week or so ago, just wondering if you've gotten any...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged