Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 29
Photo of Homestead FAQ
Can I secure my Homestead Website with HTTPS?
This topic addresses displaying a "secure" rating in the address bar. Currently your site shows an information icon to the left of your U...
  • 6 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Aki5540
Finding photos on google images
I'm using the galleries option. Title, description and alt, it all seems good for viewers and engines. My site has pretty much disappeare...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Aki5540
going back
So, we'll have to fix this. I followed your instructions and now I realize I have to get out. Please give me instructions to re configure...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Aki5540
So Drew how do I withdraw? or should I?
I got the email.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Aki5540
I went in reverse
I re did my nameservers. Can someone check to see if I'm ok. I appreciate the idea. I should have read more because upon reading I realiz...
  • Aki5540, 2 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Aki5540
having no navigation menu on select pages
I'm putting my galleries onto separate pages. Speeds up page loading. Great thing, but I want to delete the common navigation at the top ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Aki5540
Site builder, Web builder. Comments
So it's said and done. It's cost me a lot of time this transition. Hopefully not a lot of business. It had to be done but it hasn't been ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Aki5540
problems with analytics on web builder
Created an account, pasted the code into the web builder manage window under google analytics. Nothing. What do you think. Also published...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Aki5540
published new site
I published a website builder site last night replacing my Sitebuilder site. My domain was pointing at the new site. When I search now my...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Aki5540
My sites traffic
My site traffic dropped January 18th and has stayed at about 8% of normal. What do you think is happening? It's a Sitebuilder site. Haven...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Aki5540
pupublishing
The site I'm building to replace my existing site is turning out well but it is going to take awhile before I can complete it. Can I publ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of Aki5540
question about image galleries
With some images only the image title is shown with the image and then on a few the title and description. There is a description written...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Kim4568
WebsiteBuilder Images
In the Website Builder images section can you put a folder inside another folder?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Vickie0095
site builder vs website builder help
Is there a HELP strictly for Website Builder ? The answers pertaining to Suitebuilder are not the same  and mostly do not answer the ques...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Aki5540
How do I get rid of the menu on the left site of my screen on website builder so I can veiw the whole screen.
How do I get rid of the menu on the left site of my screen on website builder so I can view the whole screen. The menu with elements, sec...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Aki5540
On the 20th of this month my website was down. Why?
There were no stats for the 20th. Any information would be appreciated, thanks.
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Aki5540
What is happening with my email?
I just discovered emails I thought were sent to potential customers from Homestead's new email server. I've just finished sending apologi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Homestead FAQ
Coming Soon: Homestead Website Builder with responsive design
We hope you’re enjoying online success with your Homestead website! Now, we have some BIG news to share that will make your site even mor...
  • 12 me toos
  • 51 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Aki5540
When I've built my new site on the new builder
I'll want to delete my sitebuilder site.  I'll want the new site to have the same domain and page rank. Just replacing the old site. How ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Aki5540
Can I archive my blog? Thanks
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived