Conversations

Photo of adnan8714
blog is creating many many TABS and pages
On New SoftwareI have a Blog Page and of which I see numerous Tabs of which some are good, others are Not important and may be hurting SE...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of adnan8714
How can I delete a section from all the side pages but keep it on my main page
Well As soon as Want to Delete this Section from any side page...it tells me "this item will be deleted from other pages too"  Assuming I...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of adnan8714
How to on.... Cloud ? site map on cloud ? , Where is the file manager on cloud? How to add a google Code?
How to on.... Cloud .....How to make a site map, Where is the file manager on cloud...if any or what to do now, How to add a google Code....
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of adnan8714
I have moved from the Old homestead to the new homestead site and changed updated site association still my site is not showing
Form old homestead to new cloud ....cant have the site show yet  www. airportcarservice.ca  my new cloud id is  airportcarservice1.hom...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Mike F.
October 28, 2014 - Malware warning on Homestead.com(Resolved)
Visitors to www.homestead.com are currently receiving a warning in their web browser stating "This site ahead contains malware".  We are ...
  • 22 me toos
  • 38 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of adnan8714
Netfirms domain with homestead hosting, Now I want to use emails with homestead
My domains are from netfirms, website is with homestead Now I want my same netfirm domains to have emails forwarded to homestead. I...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived