Conversations

Conversations 381 - 400 of 424
Photo of Drew N
How do I change the product image size?
To change them: 1. Login to your store's control panel. 2. Click on Setup & Tools and then Store Settings. 3. Click on the Image...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Drew N
How do I backup the data in my store?
This is an important topic, please read carefully. Neither Homestead, nor Bigcommerce maintain a backup of your data or your template f...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of TreeFreePaperCo
Can't get started.
Don't see my 1st post attempt - my apologies if redundant Store Front Administrator Launch Tool not working for last 2 days +. Get pag...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Jeffrey5240
Please help...
How long, please? My Zimbra is down (again) and I cannot communicate with people who are requesting financial transactions. This is goi...
  • 10 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Drew N
Email Status Update 11/5/2013
After extensive research, the new spam filter we brought online on October 17th, 2013, has resolved all previous issues. As many of yo...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Mike F.
Email Platform Upgrade
Exciting news! As part of Homestead's commitment to continuously improve our services, we are upgrading your email to a new platform th...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of S
Cross-Site Scripting on Checkout
FYI - I noticed info about the recent 'upgrade/maintenance' on Sept 23, that a potential 'Cross Site Scripting' issue on Checkout had b...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of S
Inventory Settings in BigCommerce
Issue and Question with Inventory Controls. Issue: I have set the Store to 'Show Stock Levels' several times and it keeps revertin...
  • S, 6 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged