Conversations

Conversations 21 - 40 of 424
Photo of S
PayPal Standard in BigCommerce
I just recently switched the Store Checkout from PayPal Express to PayPal Standard (purpose to ensure Customer acknowledges and agrees to...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of S
HTTPS vs. HTTP
There have been several posts regarding HTTPS and this is a subject I am trying to follow the progress (or future of) however the posts a...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of themieleman
Bigcommerce Product Editor
I am trying to edit Products in a Category. When I choose Products, I'm getting the message: "Sorry, your request could not be processed ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Les6064
Smartphone pushback
Homestead websites work well on my Android Phone without the Smartphone software. I am also getting pushback from clients who refuse to h...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of lisa123456
selling business
Hello. I will be selling my business this year and want to know how to go about selling the website with it. I would just want to give...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of S
New Website Builder
Created a basic (very basic) one-page site in the new Website Builder. Although I noticed a couple things like the image scroll seems to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Susan9520
Uploading pictures
When I try to upload a picture it says it's too big and if I want to resize it. I said No and it still gave me the image very small. I ha...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Drew N
Email upgrade to Roundcube
We want to let you know about a change that will affect the way you use your Homestead email.  Your webmail software is being upgraded f...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
  • Merged