Conversations

Conversations 361 - 380 of 424
Photo of XNena
Change Email Subject Line
I know how to edit the files for the email content but I need to actually change the SUBJECT line of email notification. It was relativel...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Mike F.
Store Search Best Practices
Search Settings The Search Settings area is the first and simplest place to change your store's results. We cover the area in more de...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
  • Archived
Photo of Drew N
What do the logos in the order list mean?
If you go to Orders >> View Orders, there is a order list shown, and some icons associated with every entry. Maybe you wondered what the...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Drew N
How do I View Gift Certificates?
View Gift Certificates Login to your control panel and select Marketing -> View Gift Certificates. Viewing Gift Certificate Detai...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Drew N
How to add category menus to the footer?
Please note that while we offer this tutorial and it is tested and working at the time of creation, any customization of or support for t...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Drew N
How do I upload my store's logo?
Your store's logo image will be displayed in the top left of the template and serves not only as branding for your site, but a clickable...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Drew N
How do I add content to my homepage?
Creating a Custom Homepage How to create a fully custom homepage? Customizing the Header How do I upload my store logo? How to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
  • Archived
Photo of Drew N
Website and Physical Dimension Settings
1.) Navigate to Setup and Tools then Store Settings. Website Settings Live/Down for Maintenance: You can toggle your store from Li...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived