Conversations

Conversations 281 - 300 of 424
Photo of S
One Account, Multiple Stores!
Good morning! Posting this because the incident happened for the second time and wanted to advise. Below is a snippet of the message I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Mike F.
Referencing Assets in a Theme
In May 2014, Bigcommerce stores will have their theme files moved to the Bigcommerce CDN. The Bigcommerce CDN decreases page loading time...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
  • Archived
Photo of S
BC Template Update Available
Several questions regarding Templates - Currently I noticed an 'update to new version' available in control panel and wondered if anyone...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Drew N
Integrating Constant Contact with BigCommerce
BigCommerce now integrates with Constant Contact e-mail marketing to make it easy for you to set up newsletters and promotional materials...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Drew N
How do I add Zopim live chat to my site?
Some Storefront owners might like to have a Live Chat available for the store.  Keep in mind that when turned on, you will need to be abl...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Drew N
How to use Twitter Cards with Bigcommerce
Placing the Twitter Product Card Code in your template1. In the Bigcommerce control panel, go to Setup & Tools › Design.2. Click on Edit ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Drew N
How do I display breadcrumbs on my web pages?
You can choose to have navigation breadcrumb links displayed for every page that you create under the Web Content section of your control...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Drew N
How do I remove a side panel on my store?
Altering template files can potentially damage your site. Always back up your template files before making changes. In BigCommerce, you h...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Drew N
How do I use the WYSIWYG editor?
Formatting Options There are several different formatting options you have in the WYSIWYG editor, similar to those you would see in a wor...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Mike F.
What is a Homestead Community Champion?
A Champion is: someone who abides by the Community Guidelines. someone who shares knowledge, ideas and expertise with other Communit...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of S
Images within Product Detail Page in BC
There was an issue some time ago (we posted about it here) regarding the Image URL's in BigCommerce. We were uploading images into the Pr...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived