Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 81
Photo of S
Country Default in BigCommerce Stencil
It was my understanding in BC's new Stencil Theme that Checkout defaulted to IP Country detected and/or Shipping Options/Countries availa...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of S
PayPal Standard in BigCommerce
I just recently switched the Store Checkout from PayPal Express to PayPal Standard (purpose to ensure Customer acknowledges and agrees to...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of S
HTTPS vs. HTTP
There have been several posts regarding HTTPS and this is a subject I am trying to follow the progress (or future of) however the posts a...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of themieleman
Bigcommerce Product Editor
I am trying to edit Products in a Category. When I choose Products, I'm getting the message: "Sorry, your request could not be processed ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of S
Switching to New Website Builder
Hello Drew - At the risk of sounding completely uninformed, I need your experience, knowledge and input on the following as I really do ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Les6064
Smartphone pushback
Homestead websites work well on my Android Phone without the Smartphone software. I am also getting pushback from clients who refuse to h...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of S
Crawler
Hey Drew - Here is a snippet of a crawler that has become increasing more prevalent trying to open my Admin Page in BC. Is this somethin...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of S
limiting countries in bigcommerce
I have converted to the Stencil Theme in BigCommerce and as feared all Countries are back. I have made a copy of our Design so I have acc...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of S
PayPal Express Button
Utilizing PayPal 'Pro' as processor, it was always my understanding that PayPal Express was mandatory with Pro. I recently noticed that t...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of S
New Website Builder
Created a basic (very basic) one-page site in the new Website Builder. Although I noticed a couple things like the image scroll seems to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of S
Is Aabaco a partner?
Received an odd e-mail from Aabaco small business about 'terms of service/privacy change etc' and was just wondering if they were partner...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of S
changing templates in BigCommerce
Hello Drew - I am planning on changing my current template in BigCommerce (original blue print template) to 'Cornerstone Bold' one of th...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived