Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 34
Photo of themieleman
Bigcommerce Product Editor
I am trying to edit Products in a Category. When I choose Products, I'm getting the message: "Sorry, your request could not be processed ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of S
Switching to New Website Builder
Hello Drew - At the risk of sounding completely uninformed, I need your experience, knowledge and input on the following as I really do ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Les6064
Smartphone pushback
Homestead websites work well on my Android Phone without the Smartphone software. I am also getting pushback from clients who refuse to h...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of S
Crawler
Hey Drew - Here is a snippet of a crawler that has become increasing more prevalent trying to open my Admin Page in BC. Is this somethin...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of S
PayPal Express Button
Utilizing PayPal 'Pro' as processor, it was always my understanding that PayPal Express was mandatory with Pro. I recently noticed that t...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of S
New Website Builder
Created a basic (very basic) one-page site in the new Website Builder. Although I noticed a couple things like the image scroll seems to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of S
'Sold Out' in BigCommerce
http://stores.fourcornersusaonline.com/size-9-1-2-white-buffalo-turquoise-ring-navajo-freddy-charley... Drew - Link per your request.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of S
Abandoned Cart View/Tab
As recent as this past week, there was a 'tab' for Abandoned Cart under 'Orders > View Orders' and this morning I noticed it was not ther...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of S
BigCommerce - PayPal - SSL
Received the following notice from PayPal and wondered if this is known and/or being addressed at BC or if there are any steps we are req...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Joanne0583
Canonical URL issue
I received this in an email. "You have a Canonical URL issue where Google bot will see 2 different versions of your homepage. Google is d...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Archived