Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 134
Photo of S
Big Commerce storefront email
Per suggestion of BC and HS, I have created an email on BC for Notifications from the storefront 'orders(at)stores.mydomain.com'. This ha...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of S
Gmail Servers Rejecting Domain Emails
Hello Drew -Could not answer in the previous thread as it was already closed.(Your latest comment) "Good morning. Are you still seeing th...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of S
Latest BigCommerce Update Issue
Home Page is not loading 'New Products' correctly since last update. Store was set for 12 'Featured Products' and 12 'New Products' and o...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of S
BigCommerce Billing?
I just received an email from BigCommerce telling me there is $29.99 Past Due Bill? Looks legit but I have never received emails from BC ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of S
Country Default in BigCommerce Stencil
It was my understanding in BC's new Stencil Theme that Checkout defaulted to IP Country detected and/or Shipping Options/Countries availa...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of S
PayPal Standard in BigCommerce
I just recently switched the Store Checkout from PayPal Express to PayPal Standard (purpose to ensure Customer acknowledges and agrees to...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of S
HTTPS vs. HTTP
There have been several posts regarding HTTPS and this is a subject I am trying to follow the progress (or future of) however the posts a...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of S
BigCommerce Cart Level Discounts
Please report to BC asap. 3 different Cart Level Discounts active on site; each of the discounts apply only to specific customer groups. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of themieleman
Bigcommerce Product Editor
I am trying to edit Products in a Category. When I choose Products, I'm getting the message: "Sorry, your request could not be processed ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of S
BigCommerce Support Tickets
Hey Drew - Very confused with BigCommerce as they issued a 'Support Pin' in my Admin and thought it was because I had switched to their ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of S
Switching to New Website Builder
Hello Drew - At the risk of sounding completely uninformed, I need your experience, knowledge and input on the following as I really do ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Archived