Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 41
Photo of plantmgr2976
Email stating new price package
I just received an email with a new price package. I did not agree to a new package nor do I want one. What is going on.
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of S
Sites Down
Both of our sites are down as well (Homestead Sitebuilder websites)
  • S, 4 years ago

• 3 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of S
Auto-populated Data in BC Invoice
Had this as an isolated issue some time ago (on a PP payment - could not find the original conversation here to reference but that was In...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of William4972
SiteBuilder Login Error
After downloading Sitebuilder and entering my Username and Password, I get "login error - double check your username and password...conta...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Margie Waugh
I really need help with my site
I really need help with my site (was switched to BigCommerce) Big Commerce will not except help tickets from me. so how do I get help for...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of BuzzDog
Index Pages Hacked With Sales Ads
All index pages of my websites now have keywords set as hyperlinks to someone else's site. Example, Web.com linked the word "website" to...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Bradly0690
adding custom css
So i'm attempting to add several external CSS files to my website. After a fustrating battle with the navigation menu, I finally got it w...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Brian7810
Billing
Price has changed 60 days to renewal, 4.99 a month 30 days to renewal, 6.99 a month I believe the price will be going back down in the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Gordon Weiler
broken links
When trying to get a sitemap, all sites tell me I have 7 broken links on my website.  Talking to Homestead, they say I don't.  I don't wa...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived