Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 34
Photo of S
Country Default in BigCommerce Stencil
It was my understanding in BC's new Stencil Theme that Checkout defaulted to IP Country detected and/or Shipping Options/Countries availa...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of S
PayPal Standard in BigCommerce
I just recently switched the Store Checkout from PayPal Express to PayPal Standard (purpose to ensure Customer acknowledges and agrees to...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of S
HTTPS vs. HTTP
There have been several posts regarding HTTPS and this is a subject I am trying to follow the progress (or future of) however the posts a...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of S
New Website Builder
Created a basic (very basic) one-page site in the new Website Builder. Although I noticed a couple things like the image scroll seems to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of S
Is Aabaco a partner?
Received an odd e-mail from Aabaco small business about 'terms of service/privacy change etc' and was just wondering if they were partner...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of S
changing templates in BigCommerce
Just wondering why this was 'archived'?  Here is the original post - took forever to find: https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topi...
  • S, 3 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of S
Bigcommerce AfterShip app?
Does anyone know why Bigcommerce automatically converted Shipment Tracking link from actual Shipper's website to AfterShip? It is awful a...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of S
Tracking Code for Shipping Notice?
Any info/word on being able to add code that would autopopulate the Tracking Number with link to USPS at least in Shipping Notice E-mail ...
  • S, 3 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of S
Google Rich Cards
Is there instruction / code placement info for New Google Rich Cards for BigCommerce?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of S
'Sold Out' in BigCommerce
Hope you can point me in right direction (have scoured BC Help, my template files and snippets). When product is 'Sold Out', BC inserts a...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of S
Abandoned Cart View/Tab
As recent as this past week, there was a 'tab' for Abandoned Cart under 'Orders > View Orders' and this morning I noticed it was not ther...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of S
Deleting a Shipment in Big Commerce
I am doing a partial Shipment and chose the wrong item when creating the Shipment. I do not see any way of modifying this action (unless ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of S
BigCommerce - PayPal - SSL
Received the following notice from PayPal and wondered if this is known and/or being addressed at BC or if there are any steps we are req...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived