elyzabethv's profileBrand User

1K Messages

• 

54.6K Points

Wed, Jan 30, 2019 8:27 PM

YouTube Website Builder Tutorials are LIVE!

As we begin uploading more YouTube videos to cover everything in Website Builder, we want YOUR feedback on what you'd like to see. With Website Builder being our newest product with endless possibilities, naturally there is that initial learning curve when getting started. Our customers are more than important to us, so we wanted to help solidify that technological bridge to ensure you're set up for success right from the get-go.

In the coming weeks, we will be expanding upon the videos we have currently uploaded varying from elements to font families with everything in between.

https://www.youtube.com/user/homesteadwebsites

If you find these videos helpful, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel for the latest updates!

Responses

2 Messages

• 

262 Points

2 y ago

Great tutorials, Elyzabeth!

2 Messages

• 

200 Points

2 y ago

where do you download website builder? all i can see is stiebuilder.

2 Messages

• 

322 Points

2 y ago

Elyzabeth,

Is it possible to import my current website over to the new builder? Whilst my site is not super complicated, I'm a bit fearful that recreating the site then moving my domain to the new one will create issues I'll get ran over by.

9 Messages

• 

570 Points

2 y ago

Hello, I would like to see videos on Title, Page, Meta Tags and how to properly place them in Homestead Website Builder. Thanks!

48 Messages

• 

9K Points

2 y ago

I would like to see a video about SEO tools and Meta Tag placement information which is critical to search engine listings. Thanks and keep up the good work.

8 Messages

• 

494 Points

2 y ago

Can i get a number to contact support directly... My site in website builder is not updating - this has been going on a few days and nobody has helped me get it working.  This is crucial as its for a non-profit website and changes need to be made

48 Messages

• 

9K Points

2 y ago

1-800-710-1998 call on Monday they are closed over the weekend.

8 Messages

• 

304 Points

2 y ago

Where can I get help when I am ready to switch my current www.kairosva.org site builder version to my new rebuilt Website Builder version?  I can be reached at kairosva.webmaster@gmail.com   
Pappy3693

6 Messages

• 

554 Points

2 y ago

I would like to see a tutorial on the infamous 404 Error that people seem to get when starting up their domain.  You know, that trick of renaming it and then going back to the name to clear it?  It seems to be a popular question here in the community.  Actually, I think picking out your most frequently asked questions and addressing those in a 'troubleshooting' series of videos would be nice.  Food for thought.