william0820's profile

50 Messages

• 

2.4K Points

Sun, May 2, 2021 7:05 PM

Youtube video stuff not loading

Using the new websitebuilder thru browser, I had created this nice youtube video thing and it worked fine for a long time now it just shows that it cant load the playlist from youtube... is this temporary or has anyone else had this happen is there a fix?  Funny in the old sitebuilder i had embedded videos and never once had an issue, so far not loving the new browser based one here :(

Responses

Brand User

6.4K Messages

• 

95.1K Points

11 d ago

Hello,

Is it possible the videos are no longer available on YouTube? I can take a better look, can you please provide what website and page this is displaying on. 

50 Messages

• 

2.4K Points

BonsaiKeto.com under KETO tab we had our playlist from youtube linked and it showed a list of videos but now it shows not working, I can go back in and see if I redo the linking if it somehow fixes it but just odd it worked for months no problem previously and I haven't changed or done anything differently within youtube or websitebuilder.

50 Messages

• 

2.4K Points

I re-loaded the playlist and it seems to be working, nothing had changed though so kinda stumped as to why it stopped working, had a few people inform me and thought maybe it would correct itself after refreshing or waiting a bit, but reloading seems to have corrected it for now.

Brand User

6.4K Messages

• 

95.1K Points

Thanks, when I go to this page both in the editor and on the live website I see all the videos displaying and working properly. Were you able to fix it?

Brand User

6.4K Messages

• 

95.1K Points

Odd, but I am glad reloading helped correct it.