samuel_a_l_pope_sr's profile

23 Messages

• 

686 Points

Thu, Aug 11, 2022 9:14 PM

You got some Splainin' to do, Lucy!!!

hostmaster@hs-support.homestead-inc.com is the website that said I had to renew. Below you will find the email that I received. If it came from you, I have two days left. I just deleted a mysterious site [dev012345]. It appears that someone exchanged "achaia-ccty.org for that illegitimate site. Because YOU have NO record of achaia-ccty.org, dev012345 Has to bogus. I need to know what's up. I want to use achaia-ccty.org. I need another email address. I will reinitialize achaia-ccty.org or just start achaia-ccty.org if need be.
I can't do anything until I get word from you.

Your domain name(s) will expire in 5 days. Act now to avoid any disruption to email or website services and avoid losing your chosen name(s).
The domain name(s) due for renewal are:

Domain Name

Expiry Date

Days Until Expiry

achaia-ccty.org

2022-08-13

Accepted Solution

Brand User

6K Messages

• 

102K Points

2 m ago

Since you deleted the site, I have no way of looking to see what it was, but unless someone has your login, there is no way a site could be added to your account unless you added it. 

achaia-ccty.org was deleted from your account on 06/03/2022, which is why you got the email about the expiration. I see you re-added it today, although it hasn't been added properly. I will correct that for you on my end. 

23 Messages

• 

686 Points

@elyzabethv​ I'm hopin' this is the "Elyzabeth" from "A long, long time ago and a computer far, far away!" If it is, Hello, Hello, Hello! I'm glad you are still around to help us 'IBM360 pilots'. Yes ma'am, I would be elephant happy and whale glad if you did.  I need another email from a different [.org].

23 Messages

• 

686 Points

@elyzabethv​ Everything is working. The domain has been set up. bishop@achaia-ccty.org is the email address, and I finally set up the actual the mailbox. [My wandering mind.] Thank you Oh So Very much, @elyzabethv​ !!