Skip to main content

8 Messages

• 

798 Points

Thu, Mar 16, 2017 1:03 AM

Closed

You current business decisions are hurting your loyal customers

I have been a loyal customer for over 7 years and have built 40+ websites and pay a lot of money for my deluxe package. And now you guys go and change THE ENTIRE PLATFORM which I have spent years perfecting and making efficient to a software that is NOTHING like the one I am use to using. Now I am going to have to relearn the entire process all over again... and oh yeah, by the way, you aren't going to provide ANY training videos or instructional documents to help us. The only thing available is some off line Youtube videos that some guy made because your gigantic business of developers and management made no effort to do so. And to top it all off, I have NO OPTION but to learn this new platform and struggle through it until I learn it all over again, because you FORCE me to by giving me no way out. It's like you have said to all of us loyal customers, I want you to relearn everything, on your own, without any help from the people you pay every month for the service, and you have no option except to leave and go somewhere else. But since I have to relearn it all anyway, maybe this is the opportunity I needed to try someone else.... Not very well thought out, professional or customer friendly decision or executed plan.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

No Responses!