J

4 Messages

• 

100 Points

Mon, Sep 19, 2022 5:56 PM

Text and photos not appearing where they should.

Like the description says I am having issues with the placement of various text and photos on my home page. It seems to only affect a few objects and no matter how much I may try, I can not get them to stay in one spot. The editor shows me what I want the page to look like but after I publish and check the live site its not the same.  For example there is a big chunk of text I put at the top of the page which instead appears all the way at the bottom and offset by like 60 pixels to the right. I try to slide the text around and save/publish to see the results on the live site, unfortunately it's placement cannot be predicted.

Brand User

703 Messages

• 

26.7K Points

2 months ago

Hello, I am not seeing what you have showing right now, but I wanted to ask if the objects were near any HTML boxes? Sometimes HTML boxes can cause exactly what you are reporting. 

4 Messages

• 

100 Points

2 months ago

You cant see what I'm showing you? you don't see the 3 pictures here in the thread?

To answer your question, yes there are HTML boxes but they are at the bottom of the page. my main issue is that a chunk of text wont stay at the top of the page. the text instead its all the way at the bottom and offset to the right. If you don't see the pictures here maybe just go to the site and see for your self. https://burgebirdrescue.homestead.com/        

Brand User

6.4K Messages

• 

105.8K Points

No, I believe what Todd was saying is that when he visited your website, he didn't see the same thing you were seeing. 

I can see it, though. Please try removing the HTML tempoarily to see if this corrects this issue.