william0820's profile

50 Messages

• 

2.4K Points

Tue, May 4, 2021 12:24 PM

Taking two or three segments of text in a header to center them - How

New to websitebuilder, oldschool sitebuilder user here, in my header i have text and my navigation button row, i want to highlight both segments and center them together, in the old i know how to do it, in this one I can highlight both but I cannot figure out how to make those 2 items "center" themselves besides clicking on one then the other and trying to line up the center dot square thing.

I hope this makes sense, it's probably very simple but i've been trying to figure it out longer than I care to admit.

Bill

Responses

Accepted Solution

Brand User

6.4K Messages

• 

95.1K Points

10 d ago

Hello,

To center text boxes, select the text box, go to more> advanced> size and position and select the center horizontally. 

50 Messages

• 

2.4K Points

10 d ago

Ah ok so to do this I will need to go to each text box and center it thru those steps, I wondered if I could highlight multiple text boxes and align/center them as a group but once I highlight more than one text box I don't see or get the full toolbar strip where I would normally click more/advanced/size position - (but doing them one by one still gets it done).

Brand User

6.4K Messages

• 

95.1K Points

You may be able to center multiple if you use the wrap with box option. Hold the shift key and select the multiple text boxes. Then right-click and select wrap with box, next you should be able to use the same steps to center the box.