james9799's profile

19 Messages

• 

402 Points

Sun, Jul 31, 2022 10:21 PM

Set email address for Contact form

I'm trying to add a Contact form, however I don't see a field/area to add the email address that it is sent to when the form is submitted

235 Messages

• 

8.9K Points

Il y a 18 d

If you are using the built in contact form, then it will show as being sent from whatever email address is in your account registration

19 Messages

• 

402 Points

Il y a 17 d

How do you change the address? I don't want it to go to "whatever email address is in my account registration"? I have another form in one of my websites on here, and that email address is not the same in my account registration, so when user's fill out that form, it is indeed going to that email address.

235 Messages

• 

8.9K Points

Il y a 17 d

I just went in and tried it myself.  You CAN redirect to a chosen new email.  Here are some screen shots that might help.  Click on that SUBMIT button,  then ATTACH LINK and put the email you want into that box.

19 Messages

• 

402 Points

Il y a 17 d

That didn't work because after saving it and "Publishing it", as I received a message that you can't click on that when "previewing" it, after publishing and opening the website, when clicking on the Send, it literally opened my Chrome browser to log into that email I entered....

235 Messages

• 

8.9K Points

Il y a 17 d

That should have worked.  I suggest calling homestead at 800-710-1998,

Brand User

5.6K Messages

• 

98.8K Points

Il y a 17 d

Hello, 

If you've tried to change the email for the form by adding a link to the submit button, please delete the form and re-add it. 

Here are the instructions to change the email address on the contact form:

‎WebsiteBuilder: Contact Form Email Address | Homestead Community