Skip to main content

5 Messages

• 

302 Points

Mon, Jan 20, 2020 7:34 PM

Closed

PayPal receipts from WebsiteBuilder sites no longer contain any transaction data

The receipts from PayPal for a customer contain all the customer data, but the item sold only says "Order #xxxxx" and has the total.

The amounts are correct, but it is not line items - LIKE IT USED TO BE with the older store models.

Either fix Quickbooks integration or PayPal integration, but otherwise I will need to close out my account and migrate to a better platform that is at least slightly modern. The amount of code I have to do to pull out a single sales receipt on Zapier is outrageous - I'm at 13 subroutines just to get the date, email, shipping address, customer name, billing address, payment method, transaction date/time, and I haven't even got to the line items for the actual transaction yet. And even if I made it work myself, it wouldn't be smart enough code to handle overseas addresses, so I know I'm just putting a bandaid on a severed limb.

Please fix this. The new WebsiteBuilder sites are beautiful, but the ecommerce engine on the back end are hot garbage when it comes to external integrations. Shippo? Seriously?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

No Responses!