johnpotter's profile

35 Messages

• 

982 Points

Wed, Dec 1, 2021 4:34 AM

Mobile ecommerce hard to find shipping vs pick up

Granted my phone is older but when I look at my cart on mobile it is hard to find the option to choose pickup instead of shipping. It cane found easily on desktop. On mobile one can not just scroll for the option. It is a very small area at the top that needs to be touched in order to find the option. The first photo shows how a cart looks on mobile. the second photo shows how the ship/pick up option shows if I know to scroll only the top section of the area. Very confusing for the average customer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Brand User

3.4K Messages

• 

77.7K Points

2 m ago

Hi there!

When I go to your store and add something to the cart, that option is visible right away for me. I don't have to do anything to see it. If your phone is older and maybe smaller than most, that may be the cause? I have a phone that's about 3 years old, a Galaxy S10. But the good news is that most of your customers should be able to see this option without issue. 

35 Messages

• 

982 Points

@elyzabethv  Ok. Thank you. That is what I am hoping. And the other thing I am hoping for is a new phone for Christmas! :-)