Skip to main content

3 Messages

• 

224 Points

Sat, Feb 15, 2020 8:17 PM

Closed

Loving the learning!

I was amazed that there were no post in this ‘Praise’ category. I love this ‘new to me’ Websitebuilder. Although my husband and I own a very small local business, a website is still needed. While my computer skills were once considered moderate, technology ran off and left me years ago. My heart was just not in it when I put together the last website with Sitebuilder. And that website was always something I dreaded updating or even using to represent our business.

But Websitebuilder was a joy to learn. Finding help was so easy. Some things were frustrating at first but I caught on pretty fast. When I really got in to it, I was wading through tons of old pictures just to find the right ones to represent us and what we do,. While I’m still tweaking my site, the whole experience of building it Was very satisfying. While our site isn’t very ‘professional’, it is exactly what we need and totally worth what we pay for it.

If you’re not using Websitebuilder, I suggest you try it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

No Responses!