nells250's profile

11 Messages

• 

430 Points

Tuesday, November 1st, 2022 11:15 PM

Link to Original Larger Size Image?

HELLO

In the old days, I could very easily select an image on a web page and have it link to a larger version which would open in its own, new window.  

Now, with the new online builder, I can't for the life of me figure out how to do this!  I did manage to find a way to link an image to a larger version as a "document", but all the browser does is download that "document" to the download folder on my computer.  That isn't useful for either a PC or mobile viewer.

The original image itself is much larger than it appears on the website's page, so there must be a way to link to the original, large file so that visitors can easily see it, either in a new page, pop-up, or SOMETHING!

Help?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

11 Messages

• 

430 Points

3 months ago

AHA!  I see it now!  I needed to click ONE MORE TIME!  Thank you!!
Brand User

7.1K Messages

• 

112.2K Points

3 months ago

Hello 

You can have an image pop up when clicked, to view a larger size in the same browser, but if you want it to open its own page, you may need to create a page with that image on it. 
Another option would be to get the URL for the image in the builder:

1. Add the image to an image gallery, place it anywhere on the page and publish the site. 
    (this gallery does not need to stay on the website, it will only display temporarily to get the image URL)

2. Visit the published site, open the image, right-click on the image, and select copy image address.

3. Link the image to that URL

11 Messages

• 

430 Points

3 months ago

You can have an image pop up when clicked, to view a larger size in the same browser

That is actually what I'd like.  Maybe I didn't explain it correctly.  Can anyone help me with that?  

JD

Brand User

7.1K Messages

• 

112.2K Points

Click on the image in the builder, click More > Advanced > Turn on "Pop Up When Clicked"