Skip to main content

Mon, Nov 6, 2017 7:26 AM

Closed

I want more in depth tutorials

It's really to the point where I can't get my head around all the little things that the new builder does. I mean there are things I want to fix and I can't find a solution. Since I picked a template, I changed some things (Text color and size and the like) but it reverts to the templates color and text size when I add a new element and I would love to change the default permanently but I don't know how. I wanted to add a blog but I found problems with that as well, I added an image and have no idea how to adjust it after I've uploaded it or how to change the text size on the blog. Anyway, all these things are a bit of a wall, one I see other builders handling by having a vast library of in-depth tutorials. This is really needed cause coming here every time I have a question or don't know how to do something is time consuming and it takes time to get a reply.

We are past the point were any of this is OK anymore. I was cool with it when you first launched this new builder but now, this is not acceptable anymore.We need both basic and in-depth tutorials and plenty of them and we need then now... Please, don't make me have to find a new builder, I would really rather not leave.

Oh and put the tutorial links RIGHT in the builder, so I can click it and have it open a new window, so I can learn what I need to do and implement. Now, when I click the help center (Which is not all that helpful anyway) it takes me OUT of the builder, WHERE is the logic in that??? I want to be able to read what I need to do and do it, not have to reload the builder. It's really not intuitive at all...

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

No Responses!