cynthia9982's profile

7 Messages

• 

240 Points

Fri, Jul 29, 2022 8:40 AM

Downgrading a site

I need to downgrade my site.  I cannot find a way to move from a 'website gold package' to a basic starter package.  Ecommerce is not working for me and I just want a basic presence.  I have cancelled my service on the Homestead site... but receive a message to call

Cancellation Today must be done by calling Homestead Support on 1-800-710-1998.

but this number registers as 'not connected' (calling from Australia.

Brand User

5.6K Messages

• 

98.8K Points

Il y a 17 d

Hello, 

I can help with this. Downgrading your account as is to the start package would bring the billing total to $35.13/month.

Would you like me to make this change?

7 Messages

• 

240 Points

@elyzabethv​ the starter package is advertised as $9.74/mo  $35.13 is too expensive for me. 

I just want to keep a single domain name.  move me to the starter package please.

Brand User

5.6K Messages

• 

98.8K Points

The starter package is advertised at $9/74/month for one website, no domain, 5 pages and 25MB of storage. 

On your account, you currently have 4 websites, 3 domains, and 15 pages being used. You also have an ecommerce upgrade on one of your websites. Our system is having to add additional domains, sites, and pages to your billing. 

Please delete anything you aren't keeping and I'll give you an updated price quote. 

7 Messages

• 

240 Points

I want to keep 'CynthiaDixartanddesign' site.  I have deleted one site but two others can't be removed I don't know why.  I have deleted the ecommerce icons from the site I want to keep.

Please do not charge me the higher fee for this site.  I want to go back to basic package until I decide what to do.  Thank you Cynthia

Brand User

5.6K Messages

• 

98.8K Points

Hello, 

You'll need to delete the domains for those websites before you're able to delete the websites. Let me know when this is done and I'll downgrade the account for you. 

1 Message

• 

60 Points

Il y a 9 d

I need to downgrade my site.  I cannot find a way to move from a 'website gold package' to another  package better fit for the servers I am using. Can someone please help me?  Thank you

Brand User

5.6K Messages

• 

98.8K Points

Hello, 

The best option is to call and speak with our representatives. They can help. 1-800-710-1998

7 Messages

• 

240 Points

On my first message I said I had tried to cancel my account and received a message to call the above number.  This number is not contactable from Australia.  Please cancel all my websites and do not charge me further.  Thank you

Brand User

5.6K Messages

• 

98.8K Points

Well, my response about calling in was to another person, but I have closed your account.