A

12 Messages

• 

266 Points

Thu, Sep 15, 2022 9:08 PM

Does anyone here create websites with Homestead....I have several that need to be moved to new platforms.

Does anyone here create websites with Homestead....I have several that need to be moved to new platforms.  

If you can help me set it up, I can take it from there.   Will pay.

275 Messages

• 

9.3K Points

3 months ago

Hi- I have done quite a few over the years.  I'd be happy to help. My website is www.picturethismultimedia.com.  Email is picturethismultimedia@comcast.net   Lynn Richardson-410-493-4984

You are welcome to call me to discuss the project to keep it as easy as possible for you.

12 Messages

• 

266 Points

@lynn1286​ 

Allow me to be more specific...  I have Homestead but use the oldest platforms. 

Historymovers.com  (and .org)

and
WhiteHarnessArmoury.com

...both need to be bumped up to the newest platforms so I can take better advantage of smart device, etc 

I also run

ChesapeakeArtistry.com  which is my main bread and butter... this has really fallen down many pages on Google since its no longer smart device compatible.  

Long story short...I want to upgrade WhiteHarnessArmoury and HistoryMovers at the very least.

275 Messages

• 

9.3K Points

So you are using SiteBuilder?  Sadly it means that all the sites have to be technically "rebuilt" in Website Builder.  Lucky for you I have done a lot of those, too.  :)   Give me a call and I can go over what is all involved in getting that done for you. 

275 Messages

• 

9.3K Points

3 months ago

Your work is beautiful!  And we're almost neighbors..I'm in Baltimore County.

(edited)

12 Messages

• 

266 Points

@lynn1286​ 

Thank you.  Most of my furniture and armour reproduction work helps fund my work saving and restoring (even moving) historical houses, barns and log cabins. 

I left you a voicemail.  

275 Messages

• 

9.3K Points

I saw your call while I was in a meeting, but voicemail hasn't popped up yet.  It does that sometimes.  On my way out again in a few minutes.  I will see if it shows up sometime soon, or I will call you tomorrow.