Skip to main content

11 Messages

• 

474 Points

Tue, Jan 10, 2017 1:20 AM

Closed

Can I edit my site with SiteBuilder or Lite instead of Website Builder

I am, unfortunately, using this new program Website Builder. Can I somehow switch to SiteBuilder Lite or the desktop Sitebuilder software to edit my new site? I finally got used to using those and now I am completely confused and aggravated again. Why can't I open this new site (RavenwolfDecals) in SiteBuilder?

I have text that somehow got marked as a Master Element even though it was created on another page, but it shows on every page. I have tried changing everything and I can't figure out how to get to the Master Elements editing area and your responses in the forum are ALL for SitebuilderLite which I can't seem to get to.

I have 8 or 9 websites that I have built with Homestead, but this one is taking me days to do one little thing because I keep having to go search the forum and then look for an answer and then submit my problem! I really dislike WebsiteBuilder! It is NOT intuitive at all! PLEASE tell me I can switch!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

No Responses!