ben5411's profile

34 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

Wed, Jul 20, 2022 1:56 PM

Adding a menu on the mobile version

I've created a site (not complete yet) with a header that includes a logo & menu, the logo part of the header appears on the mobile version of the site, but the menu doesn't, I was anticipating the three dashes to show.

I've gone into the mobile view in the website builder and can't see an option to add one.

I tried a work around of adding a new section and creating a list of buttons and clicked the option for that section to not show on the desktop version but it still showed.

Please can someone let me know how do I add a menu to the mobile site?

So you can compare the desktop version and mobile version the site is bric-media.com

Thanks in advance.

Brand User

6K Messages

• 

102.1K Points

Il y a 2 m

Hi there, 

The builder must have encountered some sort of error with that menu, because it should have been added automatically from the desktop site. I cut and pasted that element and it is showing on mobile now. I saved that in the builder, so you should see it next time you log in. 

34 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

@elyzabethv​ Many thanks

14 Messages

• 

240 Points

@elyzabethv​ My mobile site is having the same problem.  Can you help me as well?

Brand User

6K Messages

• 

102.1K Points

Hello, 

Your situation was a little bit different. Your menu icon was there, but it was the same color as your background, so it was impossible to see. I've made the icon white and enlarged it slightly, so you can edit it. 

14 Messages

• 

240 Points

Perfect.  Thanks for your help!